Try this healthy recipe for dressed Thai salad: marinated meat free Quorn Pieces in a salad of green beans, pepper, chilli and mango.
- 300g (1 packet) packet Quorn Chicken Style Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp (30 - 45ml) Green Thai Paste
- 1 tsp (5ml) olive oil
- 125g green beans – cut into bite sized pieces
- 175g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 1 small red pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced, (10-15mm dice)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) freshly chopped coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10 - 15mm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 tsp (10ml) Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- salad leaves and coriander leaves to serve
Fresh crusty bread is the ideal accompaniment.
Please note: Soy sauce is a high salt option and should be used sparingly.