Ready in just 20 minutes, this Quorn Singapore noodles recipe is quick, easy and low in saturated fat.
- 300g (1 packet) Quorn Mince
- ¼ cup (60ml) Hoisin sauce
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30ml) rice wine or dry sherry (optional)
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30ml) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 100g mange tout, halved lengthways
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 3 blocks dried medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 125g bean sprouts
- 200g pak choi, chopped
Please note: Soy sauce is a high salt option and should be used sparingly.