2.9411764705882 out of 5, 1 based on 17 ratings
Ready in just 20 minutes, this Quorn Singapore noodles recipe is quick, easy and low in saturated fat.
- 300g (1 packet) Quorn Mince
- ¼ cup (60ml) Hoisin sauce
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30ml) rice wine or dry sherry (optional)
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30ml) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 100g mange tout, halved lengthways
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 3 blocks dried medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 125g bean sprouts
- 200g pak choi, chopped
Please note: Soy sauce is a high salt option and should be used sparingly.
- Combine the Quorn, hoisin sauce, garlic, rice wine, chilli and soy sauce, mixing well. Heat a wok or stir-fry pan, then add the Quorn and stir-fry over a high heat for 2 –3 minutes. Add the mange tout and half of the spring onions and stir-fry for a further minute.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and toss with the vegetable oil.
- Just before serving, stir the beansprouts and pak choi into the Quorn, allowing the pack choi to wilt slightly. Fork in the noodles and serve immediately, garnished with remaining spring onions.