Quorn Bolognese Pizza
2.9565217391304 out of 5, 1 based on 46 ratings
Indulge your taste buds with this simple and healthier Quorn pizza. Top the base with Quorn Mince and vegetarian cheese for a delicious meal that's great for sharing.
- 150g (1/2 packet) Quorn Mince
- 2 tsp (10ml) olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30ml) tomato puree
- 1½ tsp (7.5ml) dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- 100g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 x large Wholewheat flour pizza bases (30cm) or 2 x small wholewheat flour pizza bases (15cm)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and fry onions and garlic gently, to soften 4-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, Quorn Mince, tomato puree and 1 tsp (5ml) of dried oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Place pizza base/s onto a baking tray and top with the Mince mixture, sprinkle over the remaining dried oregano and top with the cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbling.